3.5 HARD DRIVE DATA SHEET - Smart. Safe. Secure. Seagate Surveillance-Specialized Storage
SkyHawk™ leverages Seagate's extensive experience in designingdrives purpose-built for surveillance applications.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs(SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.(2)
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, givingcustomers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth,uninterrupted footage.Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage support an increased numberof HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty(3) represents an improved total cost ofownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improvesreliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drivefrom environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
1 SkyHawk surveillance drives are designed for always-on, low transaction workloads (20% duty cycle) of 180TB/year. For highertransaction workloads, see Seagate's enterprise-class drive offerings.
2 Contact your Seagate sales representative for further information.
3 SkyHawk surveillance drives are designed to operate under ambient operating temperatures of 0°C to 60°C and normal environments.Usage of drives in higher temperatures or other extreme environmental conditions will reduce useful life.
|Standard Model Numbers||ST10000VX0004||ST8000VX0022||ST6000VX0003,ST6000VX0023||ST4000VX007||ST3000VX010|
|SkyHawk™ Health Management Included(1)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||—|
|Interface||SATA 6Gb/s||SATA 6Gb/s||SATA 6Gb/s||SATA 6Gb/s||SATA 6Gb/s|
|Features and Performance|
|Drive Bays Supported||8||8||8||8||1 to 8|
|Cameras Supported||Up to 64||Up to 64||Up to 64||Up to 64||Up to 64|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)||210MB/s||210MB/s||195MB/s||190MB/s||180MB/s|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E15||1 per 10E15||1 per 10E15||1 per 10E14||1 per 10E14|
|Power-On Hours per Year (24×7)||8760||8760||8760||8760||8760|
|Workload Rate Limit (WRL)(2)||180||180||180||180||180|
|Warranty, Limited (years)(3)||3||3||3||3||3|
|Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)||1.8||2||2||1.8||1.8|
|Average Operating Power (W)||6.8W||9W||9W||5.5W||5.6W|
|Idle Average (W)||4W||8W||7W||3W||4W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.8/0.8||0.6/0.6||0.6/0.6||0.25/0.25||0.5/0.5|
|Voltage Tolerance (5V)||±5%||±5%||±5%||±5%||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance (12V)||±10%||±10%||±10%||±10%||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min °C)||5||5||5||0||0|
|Operating (drive case, max °C)(4)||70||70||70||70||70|
|Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)||-40||-40||-40||-40||-40|
|Height (mm/in, max)||26.11mm/1.028in||26.11mm/1.028in||26.11mm/1.028in||26.11mm/1.028in||26.11mm/1.028in|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85mm/4.01in||101.85mm/4.01in||101.85mm/4.01in||101.85mm/4.01in||101.85mm/4.01in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99mm/5.787in||146.99mm/5.787in||146.99mm/5.787in||146.99mm/5.787in||146.99mm/5.787in|
|Carton Unit Quantity||20||20||20||20||20|
|Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer||40/8||40/8||40/8||40/8||40/8|
1 10TB model available in early CY2018.
2 SkyHawk surveillance drives are designed for always-on workloads of 180TB/year. For higher transaction workloads, see Seagate’s enterprise-class drive offerings.
3 Extended warranty options available. Consult your distributor for details.
4 Seagate does not recommend operating at sustained extreme temperatures. Operating at higher temperatures will reduce useful life of the products
Disco HD Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance ST6000VX0003 6TB 7200 RPM 3.5 SATA3