Câmera Digital Sony RX10 III com F2.4-4 e Lente Zoom 24-600mm
Now, nothing is beyond reach
With vast zoom range out to 600 mm (1), efficient 1.0-type image sensor, large-aperture lens, and much more at your command, it’s easy to capture more captivating stills and movies from every perspective.
Expression unlimited - Large-aperture, high-magnification zoom extends expressive potential
Together, a large-aperture 24–600 mm(1) F2.4–4 optical 25x zoom lens and 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor make subjects stand out beautifully, even when shot in extreme close-up. Extended zoom, blazing speed, and complete silence (2) create a new shooting experience.
- Large-diameter Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24–600 mm (1) F2.4–4 lens
- 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor and BIONZ XTM image processor
- 4K movie recording (3) of extra-high-quality images
- 960fps (4) (40x) High-speed shooting
- 0.09 s (5) Fast Intelligent AF
- Advanced operability
Shoot to new 24-600 mm (1) F2.4-4 extremes - More stunning images throughout a wider range
The 24-600 mm (1) F2.4-4 25x zoom lens covers a range from wide-open vistas to extra-close-up action and sets subjects apart from surroundings with beautiful bokeh.
Elements of exceptional imaging - Superior corner-to-corner image sharpness across the zoom range
Eight ED glass elements, including two ED aspherical and one Super ED glass element, make the large-aperture lens unit as compact as possible and achieve stunning image quality up to ultra-telephoto range.
Take sharper close-ups to more stunning effect - Outstanding macro shooting even way up close
The RX10 III lets you shoot a subject as close as a mere 3 cm (wide end) or 72 cm (telephoto end) away.
More stable, less shake - Optical SteadyShot TM, equivalent to 4.5-step faster (6) shutter
Image stabilization compensates for camera shake when shooting handheld in the ultra-telephoto range or dim light. Otherwise, stable stills and movies are only possible at higher shutter speeds.
Fixed-lens design optimizes image quality
Fixed-lens design maintains high resolution from image center to edge because the positions of the lens and imaging plane are precisely adjusted to take full advantage of the superior sensor.
1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor - Excellent image quality and processing efficiency
Back-illuminated technology maximizes the extra-sensitive sensor’s light collection capacity, while its efficiency-enhancing stacked-circuit structure minimizes processing time - The world's most selected image sensors (7)
Extra-high-speed readout - Remarkable speed
A stacked-circuit structure inside the sensor and additional DRAM chip increase processing speed for very fast, efficient readout from the Exmor RS™ CMOS sensor, enabling up to 960fps shooting and reduced rolling shutter effect up to 1/32000-s shutter speed.
Anti-Distortion shutter for fast and silent shooting (2) - Less distortion, even at 1/32000-s shutter speed
Rolling shutter phenomenon is suppressed at up to 1/32000-s shutter speed, so you can capture sharp, undistorted images of fast sports.
Continuous shooting with reduced blackout - Depicting even darkness in truer depth and detail
The camera’s accelerated readout of 20-megapixel image data enables continuous shooting at up to 14fps (8) with reduced blackout, so you can clearly capture more definitive moments of action.
BIONZ X™ processing engine
The BIONZ X image processing engine handles large volumes of data from the sensor and reproduces texture and detail faithfully with minimal noise and diffraction.
High-precision 4K movies with wider range - Pure quality of full pixel readout and no pixel binning
With full-pixel readout without pixel binning, about 1.7 times as much data as is required for 4K movies is condensed then output as a 4K movie at extremely high resolution.
Shoot for higher quality in XAVC S (3) format
Reveal fine details with less compression noise with XAVC S (3) format high-bitrate 4K (3) (up to 100 Mbps) and Full HD (up to 50 Mbps) recording.
Aim for more professional results - Advanced functions enhance workflow
For professional-style moviemaking, the RX10 III supports Picture Profile, S-Gamut/S-Log2 (9), clean HDMI output, TC/UB, REC Control, Dual Rec, Marker, Gamma Display Assist and enhanced Zebra functions
Ultra-dramatic super slow motion up to ultra-telephoto - Capture more peak moments
Ultra-telephoto coverage up to 600 mm (1) lets you record (10) peak moments of difficult-to-approach subjects clearly in super slow motion, including athletes in action.
Fast Intelligent AF achieves 0.09-s, (5) high-speed autofocus - Rapid, precise response to capture definitive moments
The RX10 III adopts Fast Intelligent AF with high-speed, accurate subject detection. Moreover, the lens and its controller are optimally matched to enhance speed of response.
The RX10 III is designed for completely natural control in all situations, when setting lens rings, holding focus, viewing the brilliant XGA OLED Tru-Finder™, getting a better grip and more.
Back up to Sony's secure cloud service and access your photos and videos from any devices (11).
PlayMemories Camera Apps
This application broadens your photographic horizons by letting you add more functions to the camera (11)(12).
Imaging Edge™ Remote, Viewer, and Edit
Elevate your photography with Imaging Edge desktop applications. Use "Remote" to remotely control shooting; "Viewer" to quickly preview, rate, and select photos from large image libraries; and "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos for delivery. Get the best from Sony RAW files, and manage your productions more efficiently. (13)
Capture One for Sony (14)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is a free award-winning editing software that provides RAW development, easy management and powerful editing tools. Capture One Pro (for Sony) can be bought for even more editing tools and tethered shooting capability.
Imaging Edge™ Webcam
The Imaging Edge Webcam application makes it easy to use your Sony camera as a high-quality webcam, with wide compatibility, for impressive live-streaming and conferencing.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie (15)
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
The RX10 III features the widest (16) zoom range (24-600 mm (1)) among RX series cameras, Fast Intelligent AF and Optical SteadyShot™ for more stable, clear images, and 4K (17) plus super slow motion recording (18) of movies containing razor-sharp details, even when shot at telephoto range.
- Zeiss® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24–600 mm (1) F2.4–4 large-aperture zoom lens
- About 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- BIONZ X™ engine for superior detail reproduction and noise reduction
- 4K (17) movie recording with full pixel readout/no pixel binning
- Up to 40x super slow motion (18)
SENSOR TYPE - 1.0"-type (0.52" x 0.35") Exmor RS® CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE) - Approx. 20.1 megapixels
ISO SENSITIVITY (STILL IMAGE) (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX) - ISO 100–12800 (1/3 step) (expandable to ISO 64/80), Auto (ISO 100–12800, selectable with upper/lower limit), Multi-frame NR: ISO100–25600 (19) (1 EV step), Auto (ISO 100-128000) (20)
(1) 35 mm equivalent.
(2) Silent shooting is enabled from the camera settings menu (Shutter type: Electronic, Audio signals: Off)
(3) A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in XAVC S format. UHS-I Speed Class 3 is required for recording at 100 Mbps.
(4) In NTSC mode. 1,000fps in PAL mode. Switch between NTSC and PAL using the menu.
(5) CIPA standard, internal measurement, at 8.8 mm (wide), EV 8.2, Program Auto, AF area: Center, with NTSC mode.
(6) CIPA-standard, pitch/yaw directions, at 220 mm focal length.
(7) Sony is the world’s No. 1 manufacturer of image sensors for digital cameras and video recorders (based on Sony research from April 2014 to March 2015 that shows Sony has a 50% market share).
(8) In speed-priority continuous shooting mode. Exposure and focus fixed in first frame.
(9) S-Log2 is premised on processing pictures.
(10) Sound cannot be recorded. Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required.
(11) Services availability depends on region.
(12) Requires a valid Sony Entertainment Network account. App availability varies by region. Some apps require a fee.
(13) Does not support full functional compatibility with some camera models.
(14) Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony) and Capture One Pro (for Sony).
(15) Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Mac logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
(16) As of March 2016, based on Sony research.
(17) A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required to record movies in the XAVC S format. UHS-I Speed Class 3 is required for recording at 100 Mbps.
(18) Sound cannot be recorded. A Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card is required.
(19) Achieved by using overlay burst shooting.
(20) REI = recommended exposure index